Friday, August 15, 2008

So cute



Don't you just love these gorgeous bird balloons?! I think I bought them at the supermarket a while back & forgot about them until Hug stumbled upon them yesterday. Little red one popped just moments after these photo's were taken but the others are proudly perched by the window in the boys room now :)

p.s. I was trying to think about what I could do with these... I did have them 'nibbling' their own coloured squares off a multi-coloured rug - kinda random! - so any suggestions as to how I could use them in a learning-esque way would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are lots of things I'm not thinking of!


Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. Those are too cute!! My boys would LOVE them, esp my balloon obsessed 5 yr old.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...