Monday, September 8, 2008

It's all about the process Mama

Hug has a cool artistic style all of his own. Of course, being his mama I might be more than a little biased :)
 
For the longest time we've done a thing were you draw a big doodle or scribble and then colour in the shapes that are formed. Here Hug worked with a similar premise, but was using a ruler. I was doing my own art project but when I finished he asked me to join him which I did. Lovely was napping so it was a sweet time together. 

Anyway, I grabbed the chance to take a few pix before he decided (despite his Mama's requests otherwise ;) to cut it up. What a waste!

How long will it take me to realise that it's *all about the process*?


0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...