Saturday, January 3, 2009

My blog name & address has changed

Happy New Year!

Adventures of a Montessori Mama is now... Adventures of a Rainbow Mama!

The address is also new  http://adventuresofarainbowmamamama.blogspot.com so you might choose to bookmark it or subscribe to the rss feed here.

Please continue to join me for our unique *bespoke* Montessori / Waldorf Steiner / alternative & holistic education adventures!

I have changed the name to mirror the new direction our lives will take this year when Hug starts at a Steiner school while we continue to pursue our own Montessori ideas and ideals at home. And more. That's the adventure bit! You never quite know where you might end up but the journey will be good.  So, from now on I'm a Rainbow Mama... tasting & embracing lots of different flavours and colours. Life is sweet.

On a creative note - I have pledged to give only handmade gifts this year so there will probably also be a lot of creative adventures. And spiritual ones if I ever find the time for that too ;)

So, please, get comfy... say hello & stay a while!


Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. Hi! I wanted you to know I nominated your blog for an award. You can read about it here.
    http://www.typepad.com/site/blogs/6a00e55219e44e883300e55219e4508833/post/6a00e55219e44e8833010536c392fd970c/edit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...