Monday, October 3, 2011

Parts of a Flower

I am loving this post from Satori Smiles. I've never seen a Microfleur Flower Press before! What a cool thing. Okay - I don't actually own a microwave but I know people who do. Lol. And this has now been officially added to my Amazon wishlist ;)

And as if that and the subsequently laminated + labelled lily aren't cool enough ~ the Celebration Plant Salad is brilliant. A salad where you can eat all parts of a plant:  flower + stem + leaves + seeds + fruit + roots.  Smart. And damn gorgeous too.

p.s. I'm pretty fond on their learning spaces too :) Like the Learning Loft and the Atelier Creative Room. I think I need to start naming some of our favourite spots too!

0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...