Friday, March 14, 2014

73/365 The Kangaroo Kid

First things first. I did not take this photo. But it IS my choice for today's #photoaday2014 :D

This is 10 year old Hug's work. I don't think I realised what an up-and-coming photographer I had on my hands until I saw this shot! Oh, to be 10 and so talented :)

Having travelled north from Hobart we are now staying in the Tamar Valley just outside of Launceston in a quirky little faux-Swiss-village called Grindelwald. We have out own little Swiss chalet (you can see a few more images on my instagram) and a run of animals at our doorstep; masses of wild rabbits, ducks and just on the other side of a little fence - kangaroos! 

Hug has been asking to use my camera, and he's obviously got a natural eye for composition as well as the patience needed to capture great animal images. Now to find some kids photography competitions for him. Does anyone have any recommendations? x



0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...