Thursday, August 28, 2014

Getting My Pretty On With L'Oreal


So, this is where you will find me tonight! Squeeee.

It's the first of the Niche Networking Events that I'm attending at ProBlogger this weekend { read my last post here for more details about how that all happened! }

I'm really looking forward to meeting L'Oreal's makeup artist Elsa Morgan and learning some new tips and tricks. 
"Elsa is one of the beauty industry’s most acclaimed professionals.  Sydney-born, Elsa heads up the L’Oreal Paris backstage team for the iconic Melbourne Fashion Festival and has also worked backstage at the Paris and Milan collections for brands such as Balenciaga, Valentino, Missoni and Christian Dior."
Impressive credentials! If you want to catch all the gossip tonight, just make sure that you're following me on Instagram and my new Twitter account. I'll be sharing my favourite things. XO



0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...