Monday, August 25, 2014

Simple Green + Red Salad | Healthy Lunch Ideas #3


Sooooo, this mama didn't actually photograph any healthy lunches this past week!

#reallife #whoops ;)

I've started a small-business course and alongside it, my client work, family life and preparing for ProBlogger { eeeek / YAY! } a few things have slipped from my radar.  Okay, AND I'm typing this poolside from Hervey Bay. Hahaha! Yes, we are accompanying T on a work-trip this week. It sounded like a great idea at the time but feels slightly mad right now. Lol. ANYWAY. I'm not complaining one bit; just feeling a little bit crazy!

But, I'm very excited about my Healthy Lunches so I looked back through the catalogue, and today's Healthy Lunch Idea is a kickback to July 2009:
FRESH MIXED GREENS
WITH CAPSICUM, TOMATO,
PESTO, NUTS & SPROUTS!
 
Nawww, I love looking back at old posts #heart. And I would TOTALLY like to eat this today.

I'm also thrilled that Lauren from Create Bake Make came on board with my last post and my first inlinkz link-party! Lauren's Healthy Lunch Idea is a Roasted Pumpkin, Tomato and Green Bean Salad. YUM.


Thank you Lauren!
Do you wanna get involved? Details below :)


Welcome to Healthy Lunch Ideas!

I will be blogging one of my own healthy lunch ideas each week and would love to share yours too! Hello first-Rainbow-Mama-link-party :)
What are you waiting for?! Come get inspired to eat well. 




   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   






Fb Comments
1 Comments
Disqus
Comments :

1 comment :

  1. this looks so healthy and gogreous! deffo want to try it! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/sweet-as-honey-with-burts-bees.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...